WIFI WPS WPA TESTER app to connect to wireless networks that have WPS protocol enabled via PIN code, connect to networks in the easiest way and recover passwords saved in your phone for all your wireless networks that you previously connected to.
What is WPS ?
WPS is an abbreviation for Wifi Protected Setup or Protected WiFi Setup is a method that allows the user to wirelessly connect to the Internet router without having to type a password, the aim of which is to facilitate the process of connecting to Internet routers.
Most routers support this protocol within their settings, and this feature can be activated or deactivated, however this program has been used poorly to connect to home routers and violate privacy, so you should make sure to turn it off if you do not use it.
WIFI WPS WPA TESTER Application features :
- Great app for connecting to WPS enabled routers.
- The app requires root access to work properly.
- Wireless networks are searched automatically.
- Show networks with WPS enabled in green.
- Networks without WPS are displayed in red.
- Press the network to connect to it and choose the appropriate PIN code.
- Automatic network connection or manually copying and entering a password.
- View all passwords for wireless networks saved in your phone.
- Copy the password by clicking on it only once.