ES File Explorer File Manager is one of the most popular file management software in the Android world, which organizes files and applications on your device nicely.
ES File Explorer File Manager is an application that does many wonderful tasks such as creating folders, transferring files, or deleting unwanted applications or files and other things related to managing the user’s device files so that it arranges and classifies files in folders within the internal or external Android device memory ( A memory card) in addition to many features such as the link with cloud storage services, application management or task management are among the features depending on the support of each application.
ES File Explorer File Manager features :
- Play multiple file formats, including photos, music, videos, and documents.
- Manage your files in a simple and neat manner with options to cut, copy, paste, move, create, delete, rename, search, share, send, hide, create shortcut.
- Manage files remotely in the Android device from the computer.
- The ability to edit and display texts.
- Support for ZIP, RAR, and file encryption.
- Manage Android programs through customization such as canceling, backups, and creating your own Android software shortcuts.
- File management: Allows you to manage your resources for free with the ability to access all your files on the Android device and also share them with others.
- Support OBEX FTP for file transfer and device browsing.
- The ability to access your computer via Wi-Fi.
- Application support for many international languages.
- The ability to create a block list for applications and end tasks automatically.
- Support for file transfer via FTP and WebDAV file transfer protocols, file management via FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV servers such as file management on the external SD memory card.
ES File Explorer File Manager is an amazing application that makes it easy for users of smart devices to organize files so that it later makes it easier for users to find files they are looking for easily because of the automatic and simple classification of programs and files.